Saiyan Swen LLC Disclaimer
DISCLAIMER Saiyan Swen LLC has no liability for any losses or damages that may occur from the use of our Membership. Please understand that Day Trading is a very difficult career. By using Saiyan Swen’s Telegram, you are not guaranteed future success. You do not have the right to copy, share, and record any of our chatroom content and our website content. You also do not have the right to copy, share, or download our data, videos, and logo. If you are acting in an unprofessional way, Saiyan Swen LLC has the right to dismiss you from our services without a refund. Saiyan Swen LLC is for educational purposes only. It should not be construed as investment advice. Saiyan Swen LLC has the right to change our opinions and positions in stocks without notice. Although we do take pride in being transparent, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such reports of previous success.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website and any associated applications used by Saiyan Swen LLC. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Saiyan Swen and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following without consent from an administrator:
- publishing any Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen material;
- using this Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen;
- using this Website or Saiyan Swen ran third party app to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Saiyan Swen may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website or third party app ran by Saiyan Swen. By displaying Your Content, you grant Saiyan Swen a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights.Saiyan Swen reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Saiyan Swen express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Saiyan Swen, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Saiyan Swen, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Saiyan Swen from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Saiyan Swen is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Saiyan Swen is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Saiyan Swen and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Florida for the resolution of any disputes.
13. Master Subscription Agreement
We have updated Our Master Subscription Agreement. If You are a new Subscriber, then this Master Subscription Agreement will be effective as of April 1, 2018. If You are an existing Subscriber, we are providing You with prior notice of these changes which will be effective as of May 1, 2018. This agreement constitute a binding contract on you and governs your use of and access to the services by you, agents and end-users whether in connection with a paid or free trial subscription to the services. By accepting this Agreement, either by accessing or using a Service, or authorizing or permitting any Agent or End-User to access or use a Service, You agree to be bound by this Agreement. If You are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company, organization or another legal entity (an “Entity”), You are agreeing to this Agreement for that Entity and representing to Saiyan Swen that You have the authority to bind such Entity and its Affiliates to this Agreement, in which case the terms “Subscriber,” “You,” “Your” or a related capitalized term herein shall refer to such Entity and its Affiliates. If You do not have such authority, or if You do not agree with this Agreement, You must not accept this Agreement and may not use any of the Services.
14. Any Third Party Signal Provider
Any member deciding to use this facility understands that:
- past performance is not indicative of future results. A trader who has been successful for a substantial amount of time may not always be successful;
- the decision of whether to use the service offered is that of the client alone;
- the decision of which trade to copy is that of the client alone;
- any trades taken by the client from Saiyan Swen are the responsibility of the client alone. Saiyan Swen is not responsible in any way for the success or lack thereof of a trader the client decides to copy.
A reminder – trading foreign exchange carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you, as well as to your advantage.
Saiyan Swen and its products and affiliates do not offer refunds for subscription-based products. A participating member understands and agrees to these terms and conditions before purchasing material of any kind on this website.